Thursday 19 April 2012

Sunshine Award xxx

Sadie Forsythe of www.sadieforsythe.com has been kind enough to nominate www.annhaines.blogspot.com for a Sunshine Award.
So here we are…… my first award!! Ok so it’s not like I’m the only one to receive a Sunshine Award nomination, but if I’m totally honest………… I don’t care! I’m thoroughly chuffed that I’ve been nominated and also been given the chance to recognize my favourites in the blogging community too.

Here are the rules…
1. Include the award logo in your post & on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself – You can make up your own or you can use mine.
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other wonderful bloggers.
4. Let the other nominees know they are nominated and include links to their blog.
5. Link the person who nominated you.

The following 6 blogs are my nominees for the Sunshine Award. They are each fantastic bloggers that sneak a ray of sunshine in to my day whenever I read their page. Check them out and give them a follow.


And here the Q&A for you. Enjoy!!


1. Who is your favourite author ever?
I find this so difficult as I tend to be neurotic about such things and break it down in to genre etc. Also having met new authors and having then read their work, my list just seems to get larger and larger. However, James Herbert just has to be my choice. I’ve been reading his books since I was a teenager who was obsessed with horror and the supernatural. He is a superb writer and I haven’t read any other author as many times as I’ve read him.

2. What is my biggest passion?
It would seem boring to say writing, even though I love to do it, and so therefore I won’t!! So I would have to say Music. From Vivaldi to the Foo Fighters. From Rihanna to InMe. I love music; it can change my mood instantly. I couldn’t live without it!!

3. What is your favourite movie?
There are too many of these as well!! I am a massive fan of horror though and there is a classic Hammer Horror called The Nanny starring Bette Davis, its creepy, chilling and brilliant.

4. What is your favourite colour?
Green.  Always has been and always will be!!

5. Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter. I love it!

6. What’s your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
Lemon Barley, I drink it like it’s going out of fashion.

7. Favourite pattern?
The Willow Pattern. My neighbour had it on her china when I was a young girl and I used to draw it. It has a beautiful story as well which I’ve always loved.

8. What's your favourite flower?
Arum Lilys. They are simply beautiful and always give me the feeling of peace.

9. Favourite animal?
Cats. They fascinate me, not sure why but they always have. I have 5 of my own!!

10. Something random about you?
I’m a Comic Book geek! I grew up hoping, wishing and almost believing that Gambit would be my Husband!!  J  Sigh!!!!

2 comments: