Friday 17 February 2012

Writers Block!

Hmmmm, I'm suposed to be a writer and I have no idea what to write! Is that normal?? Well I guess I should say hi and welcome to my blogspot.


Ok, so I'm a new writer and my first novel, Brunswick, will be available on the Kindle very soon. We are formatting at the moment and ironing out all the creases for the e book and hoping that it will be available at the beginning of March.


I have another 6 titles coming your way after Brunswick so I really hope that you enjoy it. It was an idea that I had for 10 years and decided 2 years ago that it needed to be written. Ive wanted to write for as long as I can remember and was making up stories and illustrating them from a really young age. Although this is true I'm afraid that I let the idea of rejection and failure get the better of me and never shared my stories or attempted to write my books properly until now.


So I will keep you posted for the release date of Brunswick and can't wait to hear all you thoughts on it.




Happy Blogging
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment